Rebill, an Argentina-based fintech focusing on building automated payment collection and management tools for Latin America, has raised $3.6 million in funding to improve its building processes.
- The funding will be used to scale the startup's presence in Latin America, improve its payment gateways and bank integration, and integrate with relationship management, ERPs, and lending platforms.
- Founded in 2020, Rebill automates the collection process and integrates payment gateways invoicing tools. It also pre-approves credit and debit cards so customers can avoid complex billing scenarios.
- The YC-backed startup currently operates on a subscription basis and is available in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, and Uruguay, collecting payments in 15 currencies.
- It is growing at 20% month-on-month and targets to raise Series A in 2023.
- Tiger Global Management led the funding round, with participation from Y Combinator, Soma Capital, SV Angel, and a clutch of business angels, including Arash Ferdowsi (Dropbox) and Guillermo Rauch (Vercel).