Liquid Intelligent Technologies, a pan-African technology group announced today that it will acquire Telrad, an Israeli-based technology company, for an undisclosed fee.
- Liquid is a leading provider of pan-African digital infrastructure with an extensive fibre broadband network covering over 100,000 km across sub-Saharan Africa.
- Telrad provides and maintains high quality technology products and services for global business and governments across business areas including networking, cyber security, cloud infrastructure, data centres, information technology, geoinformatics, and education.
- The acquisition will strengthen Liquid’s B2B product segments and its geographic reach, leveraging Telrad’s presence in 13 countries across the Middle East, South America, United States, Eastern Europe and Asia.
- This transaction will bring together Telrad’s differentiated technology solutions with those of Liquids’ unique, integrated platform of digital infrastructure and services.
- Telrad’s technology solutions and extensive R&D capabilities, including two dedicated R&D centers, will complement Liquids’ offerings and support its long-term growth strategy.