Quotabook, a South Korea-based equity management platform has raised $11 million in its new funding round led by Elefund, with participation from others.
- The fund will be used to digitize its equity management process, provide standards for security-related data, and make it easy to safely hold shareholder and board meetings online.
- The startup also aims to expand into Southeast Asia and launch operations for investors in the Middle East.
- Quotabook is a fund management platform for startups to track cap tables, stock options, investor updates, and more.
- The SaaS startup provides an equity management platform for startups, a fund management platform for investors, and recently launched a communication platform, QuotaSpace, to foster interactions between investors and their portfolio companies.
- Access Ventures, Hana Securities, Viva Republica based in South Korea, Draper Associates, and Capstone Partners invested in the round.