The UK Aid under the Research and Innovations System for Africa is now accepting applications from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Ethiopia, and Rwanda, to fund research and innovation projects on the continent.
- RISA will award a maximum of £300,000 to each project selected, depending on the project length.
- Eligible applicants are international and national universities, research institutions, think tanks, international and national NGOs and CSOs, and private sector organizations.
- Intending applying organizations should be registered and operational in the named countries for at least three years.
- The program focuses on funding quality research, emerging technologies to reduce poverty and enhance growth and support the integration between research and innovations in Africa.
- The deadline for submitting applications is 31 July 2022.