Fullerton Fund Management, an Asian-based investment specialist has raised $100 million for private equity strategy in Thailand through KBank Private Banking, Hatton Equity Partners, and Land and Houses Fund Management.
- The strategy may target sectors such as consumer retail, food industries, industrial and advanced manufacturing, education, information and tech, healthcare and medical services, financial and business services.
- The firm claims 12 mid-size companies in the country would receive from the strategy.
- The firm will ensure that the fund manager and the team manage the portfolio companies to meet their target profitability and valuations.
- It targets generating 2x multiple of invested capital (MOIC) and 20% internal gross rate of return (IRR) over the seven years life of the strategy.
- Fullerton is headquartered in Singapore, and has associated offices in Shanghai, London, and Brunei.