Coverself, an India and US-headquartered healthcare software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup that is cloud-based has raised $4.8 million in its new funding round led by Beenext and 3one4 Capital.
- The fund will be used to scale the company's operations and also grow its sales, product, and technology teams, it claims.
- Founded in 2021, CoverSelf provides a collaborative SaaS platform for healthcare claims and payment integrity, to remove administrative waste and duplication efforts.
- Its cloud-based solution enables healthcare claims to be paid accurately, quickly, and conclusively. The platform is designed for use in healthcare without technical and external dependencies, as it accommodates how the industry evolves.
- Rajasekhar Maddireddy, Coverself co-founder says the current claims integrity systems in the healthcare sector are complex and the used technologies are outdated. Hence there is a need for a significant software solution that addresses the broken system and reduces costs and waste in healthcare.
- Also, Raghavendra Pawar, Coverself founder adds that the startup is a unified healthcare platform dedicated to reducing complexity and administrative costs in healthcare.