- The deal not only extends Qualitest’s strong geographical footprint in India with ZenQ’s facilities in Hyderabad, but also adds to their NextGen capabilities in Phygital, Analytics, Blockchain, and DevOps.
- Through the acquisition, Qualitest will add ZenQ’s 600+ quality engineers to its ranks to support Qualitest’s growth and deepen its expertise.
- Founded in 2003, ZenQ is a leading provider of software testing services in various industries, including healthcare, BFSI, education, and retail.
- ZenQ’s clients will benefit from Qualitest’s technologically advanced quality engineering solutions, positioning the combined businesses as the preferred digital transformation partner with expansive global resources.
- The news comes less than a month after Qualitest announced that it would hire over 3,000 people including Quality Engineers, Software Developers, and Software Testers in Argentina, Canada, Germany, India, Israel, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States.
- The company currently has over 6,500 employees globally and was recently ranked as one of the top 100 overall companies to work for in Israel.
Get new posts directly to your inbox