Swftbox, a UAE-based same-day delivery platform has closed a $2 million Seed round to enable it scale its business across the MENA region.
- The round was led by MENA Technology Fund, with participation from Polymath Ventures, AirAngels and Ithraa Investment Company.
- Founded in 2020, the Abu Dhabi-based Swftbox uses AI to help e-commerce retailers enhance customer experience through faster and more seamless deliveries.
- The platform uses proprietary algorithms for optimizing routes and automating operations to boost service levels, increase transparency and bolster profitability for retailers and courier companies.
- According to the founder, retailers, couriers and shoppers use the Swftbox platform to communicate, which helps create a seamless shopping experience for users and improve operational accuracy for businesses.
- Swftbox claims it has secured partnerships with retailers and has achieved over 95% success rates on same-day deliveries.
- In a statement, Swftbox said it will use the funding to continue to scale its services across the region and work with e-commerce retailers and courier companies to enhance the delivery experience.