Amazon, the technology retail giant, is kicking off the holiday season a bit early with what it calls the 'Prime Big Deal Days', an exclusive two-day event for its Prime members starting October 10 and ending on October 11.
According to the company, Prime Big Deal Days will offer amazing deals across categories like fashion, home, and toys. You can also even score savings on entertainment, food delivery, and more with additional offers for Prime members.
Here’s everything you need to know to prepare to shop all the deals.
What is Prime?
Prime offers savings, convenience, and entertainment in one single membership that allows over 200 million paid Prime members in 25 countries around the world to enjoy access to Amazon’s enormous selection, exceptional value, and fast delivery.
As an Amazon Prime member, you have access to:
- Prime Delivery: Unlimited One-Day or Same-Day Delivery on millions of items
- Prime Video: Unlimited streaming of Amazon Originals, movies, TV shows, and live sports
- Grocery delivery: Same-day grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh, Morrisons and Co-op (select postcodes)
- Prime Gaming: Free games, in-game content, and a Twitch channel subscription every month
- Amazon Music: All of the music you love plus the largest catalogue of top podcasts ad-free
- Exclusive Deals and offers, just for Prime members
- Deliveroo Plus: Enjoy unlimited free delivery on your favourite restaurants when you spend £25 or more.
What is Amazon’s 'Prime Big Deal Days'?
Prime Big Deal Days is a 48-hour holiday kickoff event that offers Prime members exclusive access to deep discounts on seasonal deals from brands like Dyson, Sony, Barbie, SharkNinja, iRobot, LG, Peloton, Jabra, and Betty Buzz by Blake Lively.
Which countries participate in Prime Big Deal Days?
Prime Big Deal Days take place in 19 countries around the world, kicking off on October 10 in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the U.S., and the UK. Prime members in Japan can shop during the Prime Big Deal Days event from October 14-15.
What were the most sold items during Prime Day 2023?
Home, Fashion, and Beauty were among the top-selling deal categories for Prime Day 2023. The Fire TV Stick, LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm, Apple AirPods, and Bissell Little Green Portable Deep Cleaner are among the top-selling deals.
You need to be a Prime member to shop deals for Prime Big Deal Days. If you are not a Prime member yet, you can join Prime or start a free trial to get the most out of your holiday shopping on Amazon.