Tachyon, a Saudi Arabia-based B2B logistics platform has raised $1.6 million in pre-seed funding to expand its operations across Saudi Arabia and the MENA region.
- Founded in 2021 by Abdulrahman Ijaabo, Nidal Alattas, Maysarah Michaal and Hamzah Abu Sitta, Tachyon allows users to manage their internal or external transport and logistics operations.
- Users can take advantage of Tachyon's digital solution to improve their services, save costs, and save time. Tachyon says it's the first logistics platform to be integrated into the Bayan platform of the Saudi Public Transport Authority (PTA).
- The technology behind Tachyon is built to create a seamless experience for the shippers, carriers, or brokers to benefit from process improvement and significantly reduce time and operating costs.
- The startup claims to have recorded exponential success since it launched, reaching 50 percent MoM growth, registering more than 90 transporters with a capacity of +8,000 trucks. It claims to have also demonstrated a solid understanding of the market and wields extensive expertise and capabilities in the logistics sector.
- In the coming months, Tachyon's goal is to provide customers with premium services and bring positive changes to the logistics industry. Covering all of Saudi Arabia and expanding regionally to the Mena region and GCC countries.