ThoughtSpot, a modern analytics company has announced its investment of $150 million across its operations in India in the next five years, to further drive its innovations and productivity.
- The investment will further strengthen the company's product innovation for modern analytics in order to help companies build their businesses on data, it claims. It will also use the fund to increase its talent base by up to 30% in its offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Trivandrum by next year.
- The software-as-a-service (SaaS) company aims to bring its product teams closer to businesses in India and enable these businesses to build on data through its software and innovations.
- It offers a modern analytics cloud platform that enables customers to turn data into insights. Also, users can embed insights into apps or build a new product using ThoughtSpot's data stack.
- With this new investment, ThoughtSpot is setting up its third research and development (R&D) centre in India. It launched its first R&D in 2017 in Bangalore and has continued to expand since then.
- It has tripled its ThoughtSpot Everywhere customer base in 12 months and has realized up to 400% monthly growth in active users in organizations like Capital One, Nue, Chik-fil-A, Go Sharing, and Hogarth Worldwide, it claims