Auronix, a Mexico-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup providing conversational messaging solutions, has raised $14.5 million in funding from Alloy Capital, to improve its operations of enabling communications between companies and their customers.
- Auronix received the funding from Alloy Capital in form of structured credit, suggesting that the credits are tailor-made, flexible to repay, and competitive in interest rates.
- The SaaS startup automates customer engagement processes for companies using WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Google Business Messages, Apple Messages for Business, RCS, and SMS. It partners with Meta, Google, and Apple in enabling communication for companies.
- Auronix is headquartered in Mexico with offices in Bogota and Bueno Aires. The Mexican startup works with banks, retail, telecommunications, and logistics companies in Latin America. Some of the companies are Netflix, Chedraui, Banorte, Izzi, and Estafeta.
- Aside from offering funding, Alloy Capital assists its portfolio companies in improving data analysis and financial reporting, as well as supports hiring staff and analyzing capital projects. The investment firm also supports international operations and cross-border opportunities for the companies it invests in.
- The US-based VC, Alloy invests between $5-$25 million in US and Mexican companies. Auronix, Dysal, VIP market, Moneta Technologies, Fidelity Marketing, AlphaCredit, ExFarma, and Yadatex among others are in its portfolio.