We all know the feeling – bills come knocking, and suddenly, our hard-earned money disappears faster than we can say "savings."
It seems like there's nothing left to put away for the future because our cash vanishes into thin air and so saving money has become a tough puzzle to solve.
In this guide, we'll show you how to use Carbon Finance, a digital bank based out of Nigeria, to create a simple savings plan. Whether you're used to seeing your money disappear or you just want a better way to save, carbon finance has your back.
What is Carbon Finance?
Carbon Microfinance Bank offers Carbon, a financial service under the regulation of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Their mission involves equipping individuals with credit options, uncomplicated payment solutions, lucrative investment prospects, and user-friendly tools to oversee their personal finances.
How to Create a Savings Plan on the Carbon App
- Log in to your Carbon app.
- On the home page, find and select the Savings option.
- Click on the + sign.
- Choose the investment plan you prefer (Cash Vault, Goals, or FlexSave).
- Input the amount you want to invest and how long you want to invest.
- Follow the prompts to fund your investment.
- You can use funds from your app wallet or add money from your bank account by entering your debit card details.
Making a savings plan on Carbon is easy and helps you save money so you don't go broke anymore. All you need is just to open the app, go to "Savings," and pick an investment plan like Cash Vault, Goals, or FlexSave.
You decide how much to invest and for how long. You can use the money you have on the app or add more from your bank using your debit card. It's a simple and meaningful way to make your money work for you.