Here are the top stories in tech happening in Africa and the Middle East today – December 20, 2023.
- MTN and other network providers set to bar unlinked SIM cards
- BioNTech launches its $150M vaccine manufacturing facility in Rwanda
- Beauty tech startup Fyyne was acquired by Nigerian e-commerce firm Bumpa
- Central Bank resumes Lesotho's Interbank transfers following cyberattack easing concerns
- Bayanat and Yahsat are teaming up to establish a $4 billion artificial intelligence-powered space technology company